One of our top goals at MateSol, which can be found at matesol.net and invoicemate.net is the privacy of our Users. This document outlines the type of details that InvoiceMate collects and records, as well as how we use it.
InvoiceMate (the “App”) is available on the Play Store, iOS, as well as on other similar platforms, and other services such as record keeping of invoices credit/payment, communicating dues/balances through the site and application.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal data, generally known as private information, refers to any information about a person that can be used to identify that person. we may collect Personal Information such as a username, first and last name, phone number, or e-mail address, as well as information about your business. We may also collect information about your dialogues with us, such as any phone, email, or online contact we have with you. In accordance with applicable laws, we may monitor and record your communications with us (including email and telephone) for the purposes of service improvement, security, dispute resolution, and training.
- To address user inquiries;
- If the information you share is freely available and/or reachable in the public domain or is not classified personal information under the applicable law, it will not be considered personal information. Moreover, any ratings, comments, messages, or blogs posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by Users on the public sections of the Site or an application store (such as the App Store or Play Store) become published content and are not subject to this Policy.
- Credit / Payment Records: We store all of your credit / payment records in the cloud using third party infrastructure service providers.
- The Site may contain links to other websites, such as those of marketing companies, blog sites, content sponsors, seller services, social media, and so on. These websites are completely controlled with their own privacy policies, and we have no control on those sites. Once you leave our sites (you can check where you are by looking at the URL in your url bar), the use of any information you provide is governed by the privacy policies of the site’s owner, and we make no representation or guarantee about how your information stored or used on third-party servers. That policy could be different from ours. If you are unable to locate any of these sites’ privacy policies via a link on the website’s homepage, you should contact the website directly.
Purpose of Data Storage
For example, we use your information where we need the Personal Information to perform the service agreement with you (for example, to provide the Platform or our services to you) in order to:
- Register on our Platform
- Provide you with customer or technical support, such as answering about support queries, diagnosing any problems with our servers.
- Send user transactional emails/SMS or, direct marketing, online and offline advertising, and other materials regarding services.
- Users give us permission to send electronic alerts and messages about registration on the Platform, requirements arising from the provision of Services, and advertising.
- Furthermore, you accept advertisement and other emails from InvoiceMate. Users will receive information about the latest improvements on the Services through such communication. Users can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe link we provide.
- If you use the Services outside of Pakistan, your information may be transmitted to a country other than Pakistan in order for the Services to be provided to you.
- By providing your information and personal data to us, you agree to the above-mentioned transfer, storage, and/or processing of such information and personal data outside Pakistan.
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized access, we use security measures such as encryption, firewalls and blockchain technology. These security measures are in compliance with the security systems and policies. However, you agree and accept that the above mention approaches may not provide absolute protection for personal information, and by using the Services, you agree to accept all risks regarding personal information disclosure caused by a breach of firewalls and secure server software.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret if we have given you (or you have selected) one to use specific portions of the Services. We recommend you do not share the password with anyone.
- You have informed that your personal data might be one of the assets transferred if we go through a business transition, including a merger, acquisition by another organization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
- We analyze our Policy on a regular basis and may change it at any moment at our sole discretion. The terms of this Policy may change, and if we do, we will be post on this page and, if necessary, we will notified to you by email. The revised Policy may be presented on-screen, and you may be required to read and accept the changes in order to continue using the Services.
- Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiry relating to this Policy or an inquiry relating to your personal information (including reviewing or updating).